Saturday, October 10, 2009

The adventure of Coloring Caitlins Hair.

So when I grow up, I am going to be the best cosmotologist in the land. And I'm not kidding one bit! Ever single Hollywood star will strive to make an appointment with me. And if I have time I'll fit them in.
But since i'm not grown up yet, I do my friends!! : ) Lol. Which I'm not complaining!! Its rather fun!! And I love to try new things.
So Thrusday October 8th Caitlin and I made a trip to Rite Aid to pick out hair color and print off pictures. Among the mist we go to Guennars to drop off a movie and invite him on the adventure to color Caitlins hair! So we return to my house and start by changing. Cause were definately not allowing hair color to get on our good clothes. So once those thinks are checked off we pop open the box and read the directions!! It was rather complicating with Caitlin's personality shining through and Guennars shock of how outgoing she is. But I managed. So I mixed the color and started putting it on Caitlins hair!
Caitlin is so tough. She survied my tugging and pulling at making sure the color fully covered every last strand of her hair. And we awaited our 30 minutes. Then the rinsing began! This was a hilar concept. And I guess you have to be Caitlin, Guennar or myself to agree. But it was!!
So after all was said and done Caitlin looked PHRESH!! And Guennar realized a few things!
1. Caitlin wasn't as shy as she seems.
2. Shes rather outgoing and sassy!!
So it was a good night!!

Heres some pictures from this very fun and intertaining time!
This is me coloring Caitlins hair. She was mightly excited.
Caitlin wore her boots during the process. So there cute, hey? They were a little unprepared for this picture.

We were all just having SOO much fun coloring Cait's hair we had to take pictures.
O man. This is me trying to take a picture with Caitlin. But she was being sassy!
She was a little more willing in this picture. Plus I was apologizing for ripping her head off! Lol
This is obviously during our awaiting period!
Guennar and myself. We were awaiting Caitlins hair to process.

1 comment: